More info about this course at: http://www.social-banking.org/certificate/course-201617/
We need to find answers to this question and reflect on the changes needed for a more sustainable and socially responsible finance sector – but opportunities to do this in educational settings are rare.
Therefore we developed this course and set up a partnership between the Institute for Social Banking, the educational training centre Alanus Werkhaus and Alanus University. All of them have a passion and long experience in education and research for socially responsible finance.
- …a professional in banking or finance who wants to acquire and deepen your knowledge and competency in responsible banking practice, and to understand finance as a service to people and the real economy.
- …a professional who designs and manages processes of dialogue and change.
- …involved in transformative processes and would like to reflect and discuss monetary aspects of transformation.
You want to:
- develop and advance self-awareness, values based communication and management capacities in order to manage challenges and change on personal and organisational level
- deepen knowledge, explore and reflect on the backgrounds, developments and the future of socially responsible banking and finance from multiple perspectives
- learn about and practice values based dialogue and decision making processes
- further develop your personal and cultural skills
- become part of a network of experts/change makers across socially responsible banking and finance
- 19-23 September 2016Module 1 “Money and Society” and