After three successful conferences in 2015,2016 and 2017 we are glad to announce our 4th Annual Monetary and Economics Scientific Conference. The conference is organized by the Monetary and Economic Research Center (MRC) and the department of Finance of UNWE. The Union of Ecnomists in Bulgaria and economic laboratorie CRIISEA are sponsors and coorganizers of the conference. It will take place at the University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria on 11-13th October, 2018.
Researchers interested in issues of monetary and economic problems are invited to discuss their work and to exchange ideas. Both empirical and theoretical studies within the following fields could be submitted:
- Monetary and Financial Economics
- International Economics and International Political Economy
- Economic History and History of Economic Thought
- Management& Marketing
The conference is open to anybody involved in these research areas, including both young and experienced researchers, PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, and professionals from business, government and non-governmental institutions.
- Xavier Richet, Emeritus professor, University Sorbonne nouvelle, Paris, Jean Monnet Chaire ad personam, distinguished scholar on Eastern Europe and Balkans economies
- Prof. Mihail Golovin – Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences
The official working language is English. Sessions in Russian, French and Bulgarian could be held depending on the request of participants.
The event is jointly organized by the Monetary Research Center (www.mrcenter.info), Department of Finance at UNWE and The Union of Economists in Bulgaria.
More information, call for papers and registration at: http://www.conference.mrcenter.info/Home/ConferenceCall